I turned the user registration on early Monday…by Tuesday AM, the spammers had arrived and created dozens of users ALL of the fake.nameNNNN@freeaccountISP.com format. No user names, no first/last name, nothing about the user…just identically formatted phony names.
For those that like to create handouts for players, I have uploaded a number of free fonts that I have found online. All are True-Type format and found in the files section.
- Auto Realm Blackletter — A simplified, easier-to-read, Old English font
- Angerthas Moria — Dwarven runes from the Lord of the Rings
- Anglo Saxon Runes — TTF Version of Anglo-Saxon runes of England.
- Fancy Handwriting — Like that of Bilbo Baggins from Lord of the Rings
- Final Frontier — Star Trek, TOS Font
- Klingon Viewscreen — Klingon standard font.
- Parmaite2 — Elven Tengwar from Lord of the Rings
My party is very close to finishing ‘T1-4 The Temple of Elemental Evil’. First off, regardless of what your local 5e players say, this is a MEGA-DUNGEON. Granted it’s not a hundred little independent adventures in the same area as most modern players know mega-dungeons (or, as MMO players call it, a quest hub), but a classic mega-dungeon consisting of ONE BIG CONTINUOUS ADVENTURE!
Broke down and bought the cheap 3D printer (Anet A8) that I had been watching. 7 hours after I got the package, give or take, the kit was a full-on printer.