On the paper minis front…

Kicked into high gear last week when work was down due to weather.   Rolled out all the figures for the module my players are in, and a whole lot more!    The cutter I mentioned in the last post makes it all possible….if I had to hand-cut them, no way in hades I would have done as many as I did!  Just flat out too time-consuming manual with scissors / knife unless you only need 1-2.   When you need 30, well, not so doable.     Here are a few pictures of the ones I was working on.

First Run...

Picture 1 of 3

for size comparison (L to R) -- Fire giant, fire elemental and warrior. (Note, I figured out how to add a black border to the fire giant and cut out the open area between the legs. Newer versions are much nicer).

Still texture-surfing for the Inn build.    Not found a lot so far.   Wanted to find enough public domain one to release the final build as a freebie, but looks as if I may have to repurpose textures, which means for my own use and no sharing the build.


The Gamemaster

A role-playing gamer / gamemaster since D&D / AD&D. Took a ‘brief’ hiatus from RPG gaming starting around the time AD&D 2e released in 1989 but came back to the hobby.

Leave a Reply