Finally the site is back up. WP got hacked according to my provider (not that I could find traces of that, other than the page changed to a WordPress default), but I suspect a failed upgrade of my managed WP. They instructed me remove files that weren’t there, and to change permissions on files and directories…which cannot be done on a managed site. FINALLY, I got hold of someone that realized this, and changed the permissions. THEN had to have a backup restored since the site was gone.
With the saga finally over, I plan on making a few changes. I plan to narrow the focus from every Old-School game I have played down to the one I am currently playing, AD&D, and board games. I have also gotten into paper miniatures in depth, and building cardstock buildings / scenery. I plan to comment more on these topics as well, and display more pictures, recommend creators, etc.
In this vein, I have disabled the forums, they were not being used and applied to too many game systems. I may or may not change the site layout to reflect the new focus. All the files will remain in place and I plan to add more things to make playing AD&D easier.