- Download 183
- File Size 305.49 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date February 12, 2018
- Last Updated February 12, 2018
New File: AD&D 1e - Character Generator v1.0A
Simple Visual Basic program created in Visual Studio 2018. Program generates AD&D 1e Characters. This was a project to reteach myself VB (first program I have written in over a decade). It has the following features / missing features.
- Minimum stat requirements to choose a race implemented.
- Racial and Gender-based stat caps implemented.
- Stat requirements and limitations for Classes implemented.
- Racial restrictions for classes implemented.
- Chosen Class restrictions to alignment choices implemented
Missing Features -
- Multiclassing for Demi-Humans not implemented. MAYBE in V2.0.
- Cannot print from app. Sorry, I could not figure this out for VS 2018's version of VB and when I looked for an example all I could find is VB6 and VS 2015 printing and VS2018 has been Microsofted (things renamed, removed, moved) to the point those demos do not work. If someone cares to help with this, I may implement it later on.
SPECIAL NOTE: It uses an EXE file to install. No code included with file. The security paranoid and the open-source types, feel free not to install if this is not to your liking. This is how I am releasing it and will release future updates.