Miniature Figures & Paints (Metal / Plastic)
- Alchemist Miniatures (out of France, expensive, but ship to the US)
- Armorcast Terraform Terrain
- Crocodile Games
- Iron Wind Metals 2
- Miniature Market
- Otherworld Miniatures 3
- Reaper Miniatures 1
Miniature Figures (Paper)
- Cardboard Warriors Forum
- Patreon – David Okum (OkumArts)
- Patreon – Paper Realms 4
- Patreon – Printable Heroes
- Silhouette 5
- Reaper has many of the old Grenadier / Ral Partha sculptors working with them (example – Julie Guthrie). Their MSP series paints are hella good but pricy.
- Iron Wind Metals has the Ral Partha brand name and is apparently reproducing some of the old figure lineup. Insane shipping costs, $5 to ship a $5 figure one state away from their location.
- Otherworld Miniatures has miniatures based off the ORIGINAL Monster Manual…pig-faced orcs, kobolds as little dog-men…none of this 5e WoW orcs and dragon kobolds BS). Even has a miniature of the thieves stealing the idol eyes image from the Player’s Handbook cover.
- Makes Cut-files (for automatic paper cutters like the Silhouette Portrait and Cameo) based on commonly available paper mini sets. Does not create miniatures.
- Silhouette America produces automatic paper cutters in various price ranges and sizes. I personally use their Portrait model, cheaper than the Cameo 3 series and can handle an 8.5″ x 11″. Can be ordered through Walmart, Amazon and other online retailers.